Marie Curie Fellow
PhD in Physics, University of Innsbruck, Austria (2016).
MSc in Physics, University of Concepción, Chile (2011).
- Quantum optics
- Open quantum systems and noise
- Quantum many-body physics
- Quantum information processing
- Atomic physics
- Quantum circuits
- Correlated Dephasing Noise in Single-photon Scattering, T. Ramos, and J.J. García-Ripoll, New. J. Phys. 20, 105007 (2018).
- Multiphoton Scattering Tomography with Coherent States, T. Ramos, and J.J. García-Ripoll, Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 153601 (2017).
- Quantum Spin Dimers from Chiral Dissipation in Cold-Atom Chains. T. Ramos, H. Pichler, A. J. Daley, and P. Zoller, Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 237203 (2014).
- Nonlinear Quantum Optomechanics via Individual Intrinsic Two-Level Defects. T. Ramos, V. Sudhir, K. Stannigel, P. Zoller, and T. J. Kippenberg, Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 193602 (2013).
- First principles approach to the Abraham–Minkowski controversy for the momentum of light in general linear non-dispersive media, T. Ramos, G.F. Rubilar, and Y. N. Obukhov, J. Opt. 17, 025611 (2015).